Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Since I shared a painting that didn't make the grade for a book cover, here are the two that have so far:
 This is the cover for Silver Gate #1: Father & Son, which I released in October of 2011 on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Silver-Gate-ebook/dp/B00678E6WW/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpi_1).



This is the unfinished cover for Silver Gate #2: Spirit of the Rajarra. The release date is December 31st.

I created both of these on my laptop using Corel Painter 11 and a WACOM Intuos4 pen tablet. I bought both back in early October. It's taking me some time to get the hang of them, but I think I'm coming along. They're definitely cheaper and more convenient than using physical art supplies, which is a big deal. I have three young boys, and time and money are at a premium right now.

So. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment